After 10 yrs of classroom instruction , Formative age is now online!!!! You can do the Pre-Primary or Primary / elementary course from the comfort of your home and at your leisure. The courses will be equivalent to any classroom instruction. The webinars, observations, projects, exams and assignments will help you get a complete understanding of the Pre-Primary / Primary child respectively. A PDF of the practical notes will also be given. On the successful completion of all the requirements, you will be awarded a certificate from Formative age, accredited by CMTC
- Dr. Maria Montessori started the Montessori method.
- Dr. Montessori taught us to look at each child as a unique being.
- She believed learning happens spontaneously when obstacles in the
child’s environment are removed.
- The Montessori method tells us to give the child “freedom within
limits.” Setting boundaries will help the child make right choices.
- The child engages in purposeful activity and thus unfolds the
- Engaging in purposeful activities, setting boundaries and allowing the child to explore are the key factors which will help the child
develop into the being that he is meant to be.
- The Montessori method has levels based on the planes of
development of children.
- The levels are:
- Pre- primary (3-6 yrs)
- Primary (6-12yrs)
- Erdkinder (12 -18years)